Business Partner Specialist
Roma Moulding is seeking a dynamic sales professional to deliver WOW service in Toronto and the GTA area. The ideal candidate will have a passion for selling luxury products and 7+ years of experience in the framing, home décor or art industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presents and promotes Roma’s products to potential customers and existing business partners
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current Business Partners and prospective partners in the assigned territory to generate new business for Roma’s products.
- Assists business partners with making a selection best suited to their needs, through a relationship-based approach
- Identify and ensure Business Partner satisfaction.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales leadership, accounting, logistics groups.
- Supplies the leadership team with oral and written reports on partner needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Post-Secondary education and 7+ years of relevant sales experience required.
- Knowledge of the Framing, Home Décor, Giftware or Moulding industry would be considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop relationships, create and deliver presentations.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Must have access to a cellular phone, laptop and iPad
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and may require some overnight travel
We thank you in advance for your application! We will be reaching out to candidates that are selected for an interview.
Respectfully, at this time we are not partnering with external hiring agencies.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Business Partner Specialist in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.