Business Partner Specialist – Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky
Roma Moulding is seeking a dynamic sales professional to serve the East South Central states of the USA.
We are currently looking to fill positions to deliver WOW service in the Southeastern Region of the USA. Candidates will be responsible for the Mississippi/Tennessee/Kentucky area. Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the Nashville area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Presents Roma’s products to existing/potential business partners and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current Business Partners and prospective partners in the assigned territory to generate new business for Roma’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Identify and ensure Business Partner satisfaction.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales leadership, accounting, logistics groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Supplies the leadership team with oral and written reports on partner needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Previous Sales Experience required.
- Experience in the Framing, Home Décor, Giftware or Moulding industry would be considered an asset.
- Post Secondary education required.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop relationships and create and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- This position requires some overnight travel and a valid driver’s license
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: [email protected] with subject as: Business Partner Specialist – Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky in Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky.