Business Partner Specialist
Roma Moulding is currently seeking a dynamic outside sales professional based out of Montreal that will service our customers (partners) in Quebec and the Maritime Provinces.
We are currently looking for a team member to deliver WOW through service who has that “Je ne sais quoi”. Are you a shiny, happy, motivated person, who has a sense of urgency and is fully bilingual in French… if so read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Presents Roma’s products to existing/potential business partners and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current Business Partners and prospective partners in the assigned territory to generate new business for Roma’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Identify and ensure Partner satisfaction.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales leadership, accounting, logistics groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
- Supplies the leadership team with oral and written reports on partner needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees
- Travel is a requirement for this role
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Fully bilingual in French
- Previous Sales Experience Required ( Outside Sales)
- Experience in the Framing, Home Décor, Giftware or Moulding industry would be considered an asset
- Post-Secondary education required
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop relationships and create and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- This position requires some overnight travel and a valid driver’s license
- Requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Business Partner Specialist in Montreal, Quebec .