We’re seeking a talented outgoing outside of the frame thinker, writer and communicator with great initiative. You are an expert at making connections, it is not all just about the friends and followers but hey we appreciate those too. Our ideal person for the job sees the opportunity for great content everywhere. Working closely with the creatives, on our marketing team and sales team, we want you to participate in creating robust content that Moves, Inspires and WOW’s! We want you to inform and guide people in their design decisions. Then, execute and make it happen by creating and implementing a well-thought-out strategy that is beautifully executed on every digital platform. We want you to build our brand via social media relationships, identify influencers, seek out digital-editorial opportunities with relevant blogs and see how you can ensure that Roma has some big-time digital real-estate. Track & measure results, KPI it up, create reports about the amazing work you’re doing and all the opportunities of how we can make it and even improve on it.
In short, you are our company’s brand advocate. Think you are up for the challenge? If so read on.
- Develop independent content strategies via various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Create, curate and coordinate all digitally published content on social media platforms
- Create the content calendar in order to manage day-to-day activities
- Pull data from various sources using a range of analytical tools
- Provide input on the ongoing development of strategy and analytics tools
- Actively go out within the online community to connect with potential partners and communicate/advocate
- Social media experience – experience with social media tools. Able to navigate and understand Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- You are familiar with social media best practices and advertising, and comfortable navigating various social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Willingness to work around the clock – being a Community Manager isn’t a 9-5 job. Be able to be on standby.
- Great time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Education – Ideally with a degree in journalism, PR, communications or Media Information
- Strong understanding of web analytics principles and concepts
- Facebook Business Tools (Power Editor, Analytics, Audiences, etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficient writer
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- Have a great work environment partnered with a creative team
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Now it is up to you please submit a brief video (Two Minutes Max) with your application and inspire us! In addition please provide links to your social presence… send all applications to email@example.com and state salary expectations.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Community Manager in Woodbridge, ON.