Culture and Talent Coordinator
We are looking for someone to assist our team by delivering WOW through service to our internal team members and those that apply to our team!
Are you a shiny happy person who sees the cup as half full and you have a positive energy that exudes from you? If so read on!
We are looking to add a member to our team that will support our Culture and Talent team by screening candidates and organizing culture vets; orienting new employees; ensuring that paperwork and surveys are completed as required. In addition to assisting as required on all culture events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Vet candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Maintains human records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets and reviewing company policies
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Administers all companywide surveys through survey monkey
- Responsible for compiling final results
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Passion for people and all things Culture and Talent
- Research plan and organize and execute company events
- Ability to work additional hours when required
- Maintain postings for all open positions
- Follow up with candidates in a timely professional manner
- 3-5 years administrative experience in Human Resources
- Human Resources certificate
- High attention to detail
- A sense of urgency
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Culture and Talent Coordinator email@example.com with subject as: Culture and Talent Coordinator in Canada.