Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Roma Moulding, a 2020 award winner of Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, is looking for an awesome addition to our team!
We are looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our Customer Care team to deliver WOW through service to our Customers and Sales Team.
Are you Fun and engaging personality who is a team player and can handle multiple tasks and switching priorities from one environment to another with ease and confidence? If so, read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming calls within set KPI’s in place.
- Process orders received via telephone, fax, and or email.
- Participate in Live-Chat Sessions
- Respond to Customer & Sales Teams inquiries regarding orders, inventory availability, pricing, etc.
- Process Replacement orders and Return Merchandise Authorization, as necessary.
- Maintain the highest levels of Customer satisfaction by researching & providing resolutions for Customer needs and provide follow-up on Customer inquiries.
- Inform Customers and Sales Team of procedures and current policies to follow regarding day-to-day business tasks.
- Assist in developing processes to improve productivity and efficiencies. Participate in special projects as requested.
- Duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient Company operations and other related duties may be assigned as needed.
- Participate in special projects as requested.
- Support reception coverage when needed.
- Create Personal Connection Cards for our Partners.Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of customer service experience in an (inbound) call center.
- Flexible to work rotating shifts to open call center hours (9:00am to 7:00pm).
- Able to work all Canadian holidays and the occasional weekend.
- Social Media and Web Savvy.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven ability to engage partners/customers in a chat environment.
- Proven ability to compose engaging emails.
- Customer focused and adaptable to different personality types.
- Ability to understand data, disseminate and report on findings.
- Can do attitude & the ability to manage time effectively.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to analyze and prioritize.
- Out of the box thinker who is able to articulate ideas and suggestions.
- Works well on own and with others without constant direction.
- Excellent customer relations skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Great initiative with the ability to prioritize.
- Proficient knowledge w/ Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Being bilingual is considered an asset, but not required
- Must be a little weird, very curious, and know how to have fun while getting the job done!
Reporting to: Customer Care Leader
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to:
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Customer Care Representative in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.