Customer Care Specialist – Wizard of WoW
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming calls within set KPI’s.
- Process orders received via telephone, fax, and or email.
- Participate in Live-Chat sessions.
- Respond to Customer & Sales Teams inquiries in regards to orders, inventory availability, pricing, etc.
- Process Replacement orders and Return Merchandise Authorization as necessary.
- Maintain the highest levels of Customer satisfaction by researching & providing resolutions for Customer needs and provide follow-up on Customer inquiries.
- Inform Customers and Sales Team of procedures and current policies to follow regarding day to day business tasks.
- Assist in developing processes to improve productivity and efficiencies. Participate in special projects as requested.
- Support reception coverage when needed.
- Duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient Company operations and other related duties may be assigned as needed.
- Social Media and Web Savvy
- Inbound and outbound sales experience a definite plus
- Proven ability to engage partners/customers in a chat environment
- Proven ability to compose engaging emails
- Fun and engaging personality who is a team player and can handle multiple tasks and switching priorities from one environment to another with ease and confidence and to manage time effectively
- Can do attitude
- Customer focused and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to understand data, disseminate and report on findings
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize
- Out of the box thinker who is able to articulate ideas and suggestions
- Works well on own and with others without constant direction
- Must be flexible between 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday, and the occasional weekend
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent customer relations skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great initiative with the ability to prioritize
- A definite team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of customer service experience in a call centre
Proficient knowledge w/ Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, & Outlook
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: [email protected] with subject as: Customer Care Specialist – Wizard of WoW in Woodbridge, Canada.