Customer Service Representative
This is can be a straight day shift or a11:30 am to 8:00 pm shift
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming calls within set KPI’s.
- Process orders received via telephone, fax, and or email.
- Participate in Live-Chat sessions.
- Respond to Customer & Sales Teams inquiries in regards to orders, inventory availability, pricing, etc.
- Process Replacement orders and Return Merchandise Authorization as necessary.
- Maintain the highest levels of Customer satisfaction by researching & providing resolutions for Customer needs and provide follow-up on Customer inquiries.
- Inform Customers and Sales Team of procedures and current policies to follow regarding day to day business tasks.
- Assist in developing processes to improve productivity and efficiencies. Participate in special projects as requested.
- Support reception coverage when needed.
- Duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time in order to support efficient Company operations and other related duties may be assigned as needed.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Social Media and Web Savvy
- Inbound call centre experience
- Proven ability to engage partners/customers in a chat environment
- Proven ability to compose engaging emails
- Fun and engaging personality who is a team player and can handle multiple tasks and switching priorities from one environment to another with ease and confidence and to manage time effectively
- Can do attitude
- Customer focused and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to understand data, disseminate and report on findings
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize
- Out of the box thinker who is able to articulate ideas and suggestions
- Works well on own and with others without constant direction
- Must be flexible between 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Monday to Friday, and the occasional weekend
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent customer relations skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Great initiative with the ability to prioritize
- A definite team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of customer service experience in a call centre
- Proficient knowledge w/ Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, & Outlook
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Customer Service Representative in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.