We are currently seeking a Frame Joiner to work with our production team based out of our Woodbridge Ontario location. This is a permanent full time position with benefits upon successful completion of the probationary period. Are you someone that has a positive outlook and you are willing to learn? This position requires an individual to learn how to join frames together using glue and a “V” nailer. These frames must be touched up and wrapped for shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Joining frames to specifications requested
- Making corner samples to requested specifications
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Quick learner
- Good mathematical skills for taking measurements
- Creative and a good eye for design
- Works efficiently as part of a team
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Take all reasonable and necessary precautions to ensure personal health and safety as well as that of co-workers and any other person(s)
- Report immediately to management, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions
- Report immediately to management, all occurrences that cause injury or damage to any person or property.
- Make use of safety materials, equipment, devices and clothing, which are intended, for personal protection.
- Comply with Roma Moulding Health and Safety program and procedures
- The standard working week is 40 hours, however due to special project responsibility and deadlines there are times at which work outside of these hours will be required
- On-the-job training is provided
- This area carries a moderate decision-making ability
- This individual has a moderate to high level of responsibility
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by our Culture and Talent Team. Please note for this position an online predictive assessment is required for candidates under consideration for the role.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Frame Joiner in Woodbridge, ON.