Graphic Designer & UI/UX
Roma Moulding is looking for a dynamic individual, who is driven to improve our online experience and support the day-to-day graphic design needs of our Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates a proficiency working on projects that span both web and print-based mediums. This position reports directly to the CEO and requires the ability to work with minimal direction and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Experience producing printed communications with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Provide oversight to track, manage and communicate project milestones, deliverables and risks with the project team, and being hands-on throughout the process.
- Manage competing projects while coordinating with internal and external development teams.
- Lead ideation and concept explorations throughout the project lifecycle, facilitating and driving creative solutions, discussions and strategic planning.
- Perform user experience research, conduct data analysis, assumption validation.
- Ensure solutions are scalable and applicable to the business context and that knowledge and best practices are shared across projects and teams.
- Responsible for the quality of UX deliverables – including but not limited to: user journeys, business flows, project requirements, site architectures, wireframes, hi/low fidelity prototypes and annotations.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proficient with wireframing and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Understanding of the Magento e-commerce platform a bonus.
- Experience with Webflow an asset.
- Passion for photography, willingness to experiment and learn how to photograph products within our photography studio.
- Experience building presentations in Apple Keynote.
Applicants are asked to submit their work portfolio and salary requirements along with their resume. We thank all applicants in advance however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Graphic Designer & UI/UX in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.