Graphic Design Guru
Are you a team player with a solid foundation in everything graphic design, photography, and a passion for creating pixel-perfect designs? If so, read on…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain assets for each marketing channel (website, blog graphics, paid ads, social media assets, email templates, etc.)
- Lead creative release to print-ready artwork for use in publications, catalogues, promotional materials, direct mail campaigns, etc.
- Develop production in digital format for use on company web site, e-marketing campaigns, mobile, on and offline video etc.
- Assume support role for the marketing team when required for various product related productions including but not limited to:
- Design, concept, photography, layout and production.
- Proofreading all print and digital material – employing superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Special attention paid to pricing and product support programs.
- Well versed in various styles of photography and possess a passion for creativity. Will be required to do product photoshoots and social media on demand photography
- Develop a results-driven social media strategy and curate engaging content for various social media platforms
- Must be proficient on all major social media platforms.
- Familiarity with UX deliverables – including but not limited to: user journeys, business flows, project requirements, site architectures, wireframes, hi/low fidelity prototypes and annotations
- Manage competing projects while coordinating with internal and external development teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines and ensure continuity of the brand message.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant experience and/or an exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design
- Ability to create pixel-perfect designs
- Familiarity with UI/UX best practices, an eye for quality design and ability to solveproblems (strategy and research, information architecture & interaction design)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple projects with multiple competing deadlines.
- Confident with Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
- Experience building presentations with Apple Keynote
- An understanding of e-commerce platforms and best practices, especially Magento or equivalent technology stacks (Shopify, SAP) is a plus
- Self-starter, driven and passionate
- Willing to invest time to learn the business
- A will to win
- Constant learner
- Interior design must be a passion
|Please note: At Roma we are not 9 to 5er’s – if this is you, it’s okay, but please apply to a government role instead – You’ll be much happier!
We ask candidates provide us their portfolio and salary requirements to be considered for this role. Due to the high volume of candidates, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Updated November 2020
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Graphic Design Guru in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.