Human Resources Administrator
Roma Moulding, a 2020 award winner of Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, is looking for an awesome addition to our team!
We are looking for an Administrative Superstar to join our Culture and Talent team and help deliver WOW through service by keeping our HR team organized, assist the CEO on various projects, and be a vital part of our culture events.
Are you an optimistic fast learner with a sense of urgency? Read on!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains HR records of new hires, leaves, terminations, vacations, etc.
- Update and post all vacant positions on our website and online job boards.
- Screen resumes and interview applicants and work with agencies to obtain temporary staff.
- Onboard new employees by providing orientation info packets, completing new hire paperwork and review company policies.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Administers all company-wide surveys (survey monkey) and create reports.
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
- Passionate about staying organized and helping others.
- Research plan and organize and execute on company events.
- Willing to work additional hours, and go above and beyond on projects, as needed.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years administrative experience
- Knowledge or interest of HR is an asset
- High attention to detail & a sense of urgency.
Reporting to: Culture and Talent Leader and/ or CEO
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Human Resources Administrator in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.