We are currently seeking a Marketing Lead to cover off on a maternity leave from January 2020 to December 2020. We are looking for someone to actively coordinate marketing projects to support company initiatives with regard to integrated marketing communications programs for North America.
Are you a go getter with a high sense of urgency and a good amount of detail? Are you able to plan, execute and deliver excellence? If so read on- we want to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and initiatives, dates and deadlines for each project
- Organizing the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, catalogs, data, slides and photographs
- Coordinate with Sales Leadership to successfully execute sales pitch presentations and partner visits
- Create trade show budgets and coordinating Pre-show Programs, Paperwork, Follow Up, and Database Management
- Create presentations/decks for Culture Tours of HQ
- Create marketing annual budget and department annual KPI’s and Projections
- Plan and execute quarterly companywide All Hands Meetings. Work closely with the CEO to produce and create presentation content for 2 hour companywide (and public facing) presentation.
- Organize production team and speaking team for All Hands Meeting, as well as speaker content and visual components.
- Coordinate New Product Development and Product Launch in each product category on a bi-annual basis. This includes: Creating strategy and overall plan for each product introduction, as well as overseeing, managing and providing spec sheets on all new product and production of it
- Creating and executing roll out of Annual General Price Increase to customer base
- Coordinate special projects where required: for example market surveys, e-mail blasts, direct mail campaign
- Co-ordinate advertising activities; ie. liaise with trade publications, create and manage submission of ad materials, etc.
- Co-ordinate, plan and execute all sales promotions including: Cyber Monday Sale, Holiday Sale, (5 sales promotions annually)
- Prepare and distribute communication updates internally and externally as required, eg. status reports, contact reports, etc
- Assist with public relations and the writing of press releases, media stories and copywriting
- Proofread all print and digital material – accurately and with high attention to detail
- Preparation of supplies, and any marketing/advertising collateral i.e. price books, order forms etc. for all partner and BPS orders including any/all items specified by sales leaders for special projects
- Coordinate, purchase and internal support for all BPS Open House shows and opportunities
- Run and analyze various reports periodically as required from SAP and related report generating software (Item rank reports, sales reports etc)
- Update web site look and feel (ex. images, headlines and news stories) on a continual basis
- Coordinate photo and video shoots for new product and lifestyle image shooting, manage the post-production uses of all images
- Up to date inventory control of all sales and marketing materials and supplies for Sales Team and Partners
- Manage procedures for stocking and inventory control of marketing materials at warehouse locations
- Lead and assist in day-to-day Marketing & Sales activities. i.e. mailing, labels, showroom care, impromptu partner visits, special partner requests (Ethan Allan special corner sample labels)
- Provide soft and hard deadlines on all projects. (Including printing dates, arrival dates, shipping dates, etc if applicable)
- Manage for Social Media agency for three brands (TG.COM, RM & Gopoze). Approval of each post for monthly calendar, review of quarterly KPI’s, weekly update calls and social strategy forums
- Manage marketing department budget and ongoing expenses (expense tracker program)
- Manage and maintain keynote and all visual components for TonyGareri.Com Brand. Writer and content creator for all speaking engagements
- Plan and manage annual 5-Day Leadership Conference for 20+ managing staff. Point of contact for all outside resources. Create and organize the budget, preparation of trips and all attendees, coordinating and creating Content, Daily Group Events, and team outing
- Manage and plan for multi-platform selling including Amazon.com portal
To Apply: email@example.com with subject as: Marketing Lead. Please state salary expectations.
Due to the large volume of applications please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies Please.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Marketing Lead in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.