Office Assistant and Production Support – Atlanta
We are looking for an awesome and reliable Office Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our company’s office activities, provide assistance in the warehouse, and contribute to our company mission to Move Inspire and Wow!
Roma Moulding is proud to be a 2020 award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award!
If you feel you can contribute to our positive work environment and possess a strong work ethic with an infectious drive for success- please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process orders for invoicing
- Issuing credits
- Credit card authorizations
- Resolving customer issues
- General office duties including faxing and filing
- Tracking of customers’ orders
- Scheduling work orders for production
- Creating and preparing shipping labels
- Scheduling of LTL shipments
- Prepare, process, and verify invoices
- Phone and email communication with partners/Customer care and other various departments in relation to orders
- Providing back up and support to other positions on a needed basis
- Ability to offer support on the shop floor seasonally, to fulfill orders including but not limited to joining, picking and packing frames and annual inventory
- 2-3 years previous invoicing/credit experience
- Attention to detail, filing accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Office in general
- Strong data entry / keyboard and calculation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within processing deadlines
- Good organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities as required
- Familiar with and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Past shop floor experience/exposure
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Take all reasonable and necessary precautions to ensure personal health and safety as well as that of co-workers and any other person(s)
- Report immediately to management, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions.
- Report immediately to management, all occurrences that cause injury or damage to any person or property.
- Make use of safety materials, equipment, devices and clothing, which are intended, for personal protection.
- Comply with Health and Safety program and procedures.
Interested candidates please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state Office Assistance and Production Support in the Subject line. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Office Assistant and Production Support – Atlanta in .