Order Picker – Warehouse Team Member (Woodbridge, ON)
Roma Moulding, a 2020 award winner of Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, is looking for an awesome addition to our team!
Position Overview: This position requires you to carefully review incoming orders, pull the moulding and supplies for saw operators and/or placing items in the correct container for packing. You will be responsible for tracking completed orders, updating the inventory system, and replenishing supplies.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and inspect lengths and/or supplies for incoming orders,
- Prepare orders and supplies for saw operators.
- Verify moulding number matches the customer’s order.
- Receiving / replenishment of inventory
- Must understand terms such as: site size, standard allowance, outside dimensions, inside dimensions, exact, etc.
- Must distinguish the moulding by style and color.
- Assist with loading & unloading of the delivery truck on a regular basis.
- Able to communicate with manager and team to problem solve any issues that can be avoided in the future (wrong size, wrong moulding, etc.).
- Must be able to help with other areas of the operation and be willing to train in other departments.
- Make use of safety materials, equipment, devices and clothing, which are intended, for personal protection.
- Comply with Roma Moulding Health and Safety program and procedures.
- Keep work area neat and tidy.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect, compile, and analyze information and data.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others and independently.
- Must understand imperial measurement system (inches and feet).
- Previous Warehousing and/or Order Picking and/or Framing experience
- Skill in operating forklift or other materials handling equipment is an asset.
- Lifting and carrying is required up to 20 to 80 pounds
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
Reporting to: Production Manager
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Order Picker – Warehouse Team Member (Woodbridge, ON) in Woodbridge, ON.