Sales Leader Rock Star
Sales Leader Rock Star
Are you an outgoing motivated person with an “anything is possible” attitude who can mentor and lead a team of amazing people? Are you driven to have your team win and grow? Are you a hungry Spartan warrior that will go into battle to gain new market share and defend your team at all costs? Are you the bacon to our eggs? Are you a squirrel thirsting for a nut? If this sounds like you, please read on…
This position will work alongside our Amazing Eastern Regional Sales team to establish, maintain, and develop Business Partner relationships and leave each customer Moved, Inspired and most importantly WOW’ed!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, direct, and drive the Roma Sales team to exceed sales goals through motivation, coaching, and skills development.
- Assure sales team is trained and knowledgeable on products, sales strategies and tactics, moulding industry, competition, and the culture at Roma Moulding.
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate team members.
- Present, recommend and sell company products and services to current and potential business partners.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Work with marketing and sales leaders to recommend product ideas, promotions, address partner needs and concerns.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current business partners and potential partners. relationships to generate sales.
- Identify and ensure business partner satisfaction.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Participate in weekly leadership meetings.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 years of Sales Leadership experience
- Framing experience of giftware sales a definite asset.
- University or College degree preferred.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop relationships and create and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
- The use of computer hardware and applicable software.
- Ability to think outside of the box and do things differently as our industry changes.
NOTE: Interested candidates should submit their resume online along with salary requirements.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: [email protected] with subject as: Sales Leader Rock Star in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.