Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Revolutionary framing business that thinks outside the box is seeking someone in a full time capacity with a passion for social media to take us to the next level; working out of our GTA office.
Are you driven, passionate, and above all a happy person… then Roma is the place for you… if you’re not… Sorry it not you it’s us!
Do you love social? Are you social? Are you a little crazy? If yes to all…please keep reading!
We are looking for a dynamic fun loving somewhat wacky individual who has a true passion for engagement in social media!
You have a creative mind and love thinking outside of the box. You’re eager to learn about the changing social landscape and implementing new techniques to engage an audience.
Social media never sleeps, do you have that red bull ready? Translated his role may extend outside normal business hours. Some early mornings, nights and/or weekends may be required at certain peak times throughout the year.
The opportunity for growth within this position is enormous, which means this position demands a candidate who wants to work hard and play hard while take their skills to the next level.
- Is up to date on social trends
- Loves engaging with our partners and truly builds
- Regularly reads and understands writing and content style.
- You are a Facebook & Instagram pro, and you definitely know a lot about all about the other usual suspects, too: Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.
- Has the ability to recognize online trends, identify opportunities, and has rapport with influencers.
- Experience working in digital PR (specifically with blogosphere influencers).
- Write captions, blurbs, ad, and engaging website copy.
- Write relevant social media updates for trending topics that are on-brand.
- Perform competition analysis to identify trends and elements in their marketing that are leading to conversions and brand awareness.
- Marketing: 3-5 years
- Social Media: 3-5 years
If you are invited for an interview, we’ll ask you to complete a short fun project related to this position that you’ll need to submit beforehand.
NOTE: To apply, please attach your resume and a cover letter with links to your social media profiles and/or profiles which you manage
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: [email protected] with subject as: Social Media Intern in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.