You truly can never judge a book by its cover, nor can you judge people by their outward appearance.
This past weekend the Roma Wish Team headed to New York City for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to assist the amazing Bowery Mission serving New Yorkers in need. A dozen of us spent a few days helping the Bowery Mission however we were needed. The amazing team included:
- Eric Casillas, Business Product Specialist (Miami)
- John Demkowicz, Business Product Specialist (Georgia/Alabama)
- Jo Anne Garcia, Business Product Specialist (Southern California/Nevada/Arizona)
- Mariann Gareri, Growth Coordinator
- Melissa Gareri, Marketing Coordinator
- Jonathan LaBrie, Production Team, HQ
- Tania Santana, Western Regional Growth Leader
- Jason Spalding, Culture and Talent Leader
- Joey Talotta, Project Leader HQ
- Natalie Trivino, Video Producer
It is events like this that you’re reminded how truly amazing your team is. I can’t quite put into words how grateful I was to have each of them with me in New York. I know our experience at The Bowery Mission was life changing for all of us.