Roma Moulding is proud to be an award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award!
Roma Moulding is seeking a dynamic sales professional to serve the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the above-listed states. Preference will be given to candidates who reside in New Jersey.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Presents Roma’s products to existing/potential business partners and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
• Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current Business Partners and prospective partners in the assigned territory to generate new business for Roma’s products.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Identify and ensure Business Partner satisfaction.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory.
• Supplies the leadership team with oral and written reports on partner needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts as required.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Education & Experience:
• Previous Sales Experience required (3-5 years)
• Experience in the Framing, Home Décor, Giftware or Moulding industry would be considered an asset.
• Post-Secondary education required.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop relationships and create and deliver presentations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
• This position requires some overnight travel and a valid driver’s license
• Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Business Partner Specialist – New Jersey
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.