This position requires an individual to properly cut the moulding using the mitre saw or table saw according to the specified size and style of moulding. As a Joiner the individual frames are joined together using glue and a “V” nail.
• Verify moulding number matches the customer’s order.
• Verify quality of moulding before cutting.
• Cut moulding throughout the day on a mitre saw/table saw.
• Must know how to read a ruler (gauge table on saw).
• Must understand terms such as site size, standard allowance, outside dimensions, inside dimensions, exact, etc..
• Must understand terms such as: site size, standard allowance, outside dimensions, inside dimensions, exact, etc..
• Must distinguish the moulding by style and colour.
• Able to communicate with manager and team to problem solve any issues that can be avoided in the future (wrong size, wrong moulding, etc.).
• Must be able to help with other areas of the operation and be willing to train in other departments.
• Make use of safety materials, equipment, devices, and clothing, which are intended, for personal protection.
• Comply with Roma Moulding Health and Safety program and procedures.
• Keep work area neat and tidy.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Collect, compile, and analyze information and data.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others and independently.
• Must understand imperial measurement system (inches and feet).
• Previous Warehousing and/or Order Picking and/or Framing experience.
• Skill in operating forklift or other materials handling equipment is an asset.
• Lifting and carrying is required up to 20 to 80 pounds.
• Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Cutter Joiner – Production Team Member Woodbridge, ON in Woodbridge, Ontario.