Roma Moulding is proud to be an award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award!
Authenticity remains integral to the Roma Moulding brand, which is why we continue to manufacture our products exclusively in Italy, partnering with artisans and their families who have been passing these traditions and techniques down from generation to generation for hundreds of years.
Roma is looking for a highly motivated eCommerce Marketplace Manager to manage our fastest growing eCommerce marketplace while helping to redefine the custom framing industry. This role will be solely responsible for managing Roma’s Online business, specializing in supporting various Retail eCommerce sites and marketplaces, their setup, item file maintenance, orders, and ongoing review of the accuracy of online item information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work within an aggressive and results-driven cross-functional team to manage our explosively growing eCommerce marketplace accounts to drive business and execute strategies to drive traffic and improve shopping rates. These folks do not report to you, so you‘ll need to use your influential skills to get things done
• Manage and grow existing online retailer partnerships and explore new opportunities with authorized retail partners
• Performs deep analysis to provide recommendations regarding the industry and consumer trends, brand and offering positioning, market opportunity, and competitive intelligence garnered through user research/testing and marketplace/competitive information or third-party research sources.
• Manage marketplace product listing content to ensure accuracy and optimize the details to maximize sales on portals and own the online asset management process which includes product images, product description and other creative images.
• Oversee all product and marketing launch updates which include creating onsite banners, testing and ensuring all supporting content is ready for launch.
• Manage campaign reporting and analysis to ensure sales, traffic and brand KPIs are met and report on sales and further details of eCommerce performance weekly, as well as ad hoc reporting.
• Responsible for owning the relationships with eCommerce-enabling agency partners – analytics, technology, tools and other 3rd party retail partners and identifying and launching new Marketplace opportunities.
Education & Experience:
3+ years product management or equivalent experience delivering online products to market and/or Retail industry e-Commerce experience.
• Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, build business cases, and measure product performance.
• Experience creating, positioning, messaging strategy, and the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Experienced negotiator, adept at influencing senior leaders.
• Passion for art, design, interior décor, or furnishing
Knowledge of SAP ERP and/or Supply Chain operations preferred
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: eCommerce Marketplace Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.