This position requires you to carefully review incoming orders, pull the moulding and supplies for saw operators and/or placing items in the correct container for packing. You will be responsible for tracking completed orders, updating the inventory system, and replenishing supplies.
• Pull and inspect lengths and/or supplies for incoming orders.
• Prepare orders and supplies for saw operators.
• Verify moulding number matches the customer’s order.
• Receiving / replenishment of inventory.
• Must understand terms such as: site size, standard allowance, outside dimensions, inside dimensions, exact, etc..
• Must distinguish the moulding by style and color.
• Assist with loading & unloading of the delivery truck on a regular basis.
• Able to communicate with manager and team to problem solve any issues that can be avoided in the future (wrong size, wrong moulding, etc.).
• Must be able to help with other areas of the operation and be willing to train in other departments.
• Make use of safety materials, equipment, devices and clothing, which are intended, for personal protection.
• Comply with Roma Moulding Health and Safety program and procedures.
• Keep work area neat and tidy.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Collect, compile, and analyze information and data.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others and independently.
• Must understand imperial measurement system (inches and feet).
• Previous Warehousing and/or Order Picking and/or Framing experience.
• Skill in operating forklift or other materials handling equipment is an asset.
• Lifting and carrying is required up to 20 to 80 pounds.
• Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Order Picker – Warehouse Team Member (Edison, NJ).