Roma Moulding is proud to be an award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award!
Authenticity remains integral to the Roma Moulding brand, which is why we continue to manufacture our products exclusively in Italy, partnering with artisans and their families who have been passing these traditions and techniques down from generation to generation for hundreds of years.
This position requires the Team member to complete daily tasks as assigned by the Operations Leader or Lead Hand. The production team member performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s frames. This includes processing, picking, and packing of orders. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ability to produce photo frames to requirements (joining and cutting frames).
• Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Completes other warehouse/manufacturing duties as required
• 1 – 3 years in a production line/manufacturing environment
• Warehouse experience an asset
• High attention to detail
• Ability to stand for an extended amount of time
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• This is a full-time position Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Please note however at times due to business requirements work outside of these hours may be required.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The position involves walking and lifting no more than 50 pounds.
Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Production Team Member – Atlanta, Georgia.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.