E-Commerce Marketplace Manager
Roma is looking for a highly motivated eCommerce Marketplace Manager to manage our fastest growing ecommerce marketplace while helping to redefine the custom framing industry. This role will be solely responsible for managing Roma’s Online business, specializing in supporting various Retail ecommerce sites and marketplaces, their setup, item file maintenance, orders and ongoing review of accuracy of online item information. This position requires a “hands-on” individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment, who will provide actionable insights and recommendations, analysis, reporting and data driven decision making in support of the business. In this role, we are seeking a leader to accelerate growth, be a valued business leader and drive our roadmap in offsite direct selling channels.
- Work within an aggressive and results-driven cross-functional team to manage our explosively growing eCommerce marketplace accounts to drive business and execute strategies to drive traffic and improve shopping rates. These folks do not report to you, so you‘ll need to use your influential skills to get things done.
- Develop, optimize, and drive our amazon ads (AMS) to establish and work towards specific ROAS goals.
- Performs deep analysis to provide recommendations regarding the industry and consumer trends, brand and offering positioning, market opportunity, and competitive intelligence garnered through user research/testing and marketplace/competitive information or third-party research sources.
- Manage marketplace product listing content to ensure accuracy and optimize the details to maximize sales on portals and own the online asset management process which includes product images, product description and other creative images.
- Oversee all product and marketing launch updates which include creating onsite banners, testing and ensuring all supporting content is ready for launch.
- Manage campaign reporting and analysis to ensure sales, traffic and brand KPIs are met and report on sales and further details of eCommerce performance weekly, as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for owning the relationships with eCommerce-enabling agency partners – analytics, technology, tools and other 3rd party retail partners and identifying and launching new Marketplace opportunities
Skills and Qualities Required
- You know how to build, maintain and enhance relationships in a cross-functional environment.
- You bring an 80/20 mindset (i.e., focusing on 20% of the actions that will drive 80% of the value) and scopes projects using a hypothesis-driven / answer-first approach.
- You are a student of getting things done and know how to keep the ship on course and on schedule.
- You are highly motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are always customer focused.
- You thrive in a fast environment, managing multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- You are a terrific communicator with the ability to influence all individuals at all levels in an organization.
- You have outstanding time-management skills, you move with a strong sense of urgency, and display a natural ability to prioritize.
- You have experience translating business strategy into a detailed product roadmap, with a measurable, long-term positive impact on business performance
- You have an eye towards continuous improvement and can evolve with the business.
- 3+ years product management or equivalent experience delivering online products to market and/or Retail industry e-Commerce experience
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, build business cases and measure product performance.
- Experience creating positioning/messaging strategy and ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experienced negotiator adept at influencing stakeholders and executives.
- Passion for art, design, interior décor or furnishing
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and/or Supply Chain operations preferred
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: E-Commerce Marketplace Manager in Woodbridge, ON.