Office Administrator – Atlanta, GA
We are looking for an awesome and reliable Office Administrator to ensure the smooth running of our company’s office activities and provide and contribute to our company mission to Move Inspire and Wow!
Roma Moulding is proud to be a 2020 award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award! If you feel you can contribute to our positive work environment and possess a strong work ethic with an infectious drive for success- please read on!
Are you an energetic individual who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats? Roma is looking for an awesome individual who can ensure smooth and efficient office operations. Experience in handling a wide range of administrative duties is just where this role begins. A successful office manager will be able to work at a fast pace and adapt to changing needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Warehouse leader on a daily basis to provide all updates
- Regular communication with other warehouses by phone and email
- Responsible for confirmations of both UPS and FedEx shipping charges
- Data Entry including scheduling LTL’s and putting tracking information in computers for LTL
- Responsible for entering, printing, processing and invoicing daily orders promptly and accurately
- Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering office supplies and mailing overnight envelopes to head office
- Plan and prepare various events/rituals celebrated at Roma
- Provide open communication with partners regarding backorder fulfillments and out of stock moulding
- Trouble shoot process UPS and FedEx labels
- Provide tracking information
- Bills and dispute any wrong charges
- Assist with stock checks and freight quotes as needed for inventory or shipping
- Assist with the training and on-boarding of new team members
Knowledge of: Excellent computer skills required. Must have exceptional data entry skills as well as demonstrating effective communication skills
Ability To:Work well with warehouse personnel. Communicate clearly with fellow employees. Combine speed, precision and safety in terms of work habits. Exceptional problem-solving skills
Education and Experience
- High school and/or college education
- 3+ years of office administrative experience
- Strong sense of urgency and results focused, with a high level of detail orientation
To Apply: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as: Office Administrator – Atlanta, GA in Duluth, GA.