Production Team Member – Atlanta
Roma Moulding, a 2020 award winner of Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award,
is looking for an awesome addition to our team!
The production team member performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s photo frames. This includes processing, picking and packing of orders. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Ability to produce photo frames to requirements (joining and cutting frames)
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for an extended amount of time
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The position involves walking and lifting no more than 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note however at times due to business requirements work outside of these hours may be required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
High school diploma
Past similar work experience in a light manufacturing environment
Willingness to learn
Positive can-do attitude and a smile
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Production Team Member – Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia.