Supply Chain Coordinator
Reporting to the Inventory Specialist, the Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for inventory management and supply chain processes supporting Roma Moulding business objectives. This role leads interactions with vendors, 3rd party inventory consolidators and other internal departments to monitor and continuously improve product flow and addressing logistics issues related to on-time deliveries and quality.
Roma Moulding is proud to be a 2020 award winner for Waterstone Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture Award!
If you feel you can contribute to our positive work environment and possess a strong work ethic with an infectious drive for success- please read on!
Scope of responsibilities
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support all buying and procurement activities, provide direction, and planning to the Operations team. This role will be responsible for activities that support business growth, product launches, controlling costs, managing and controlling inventory, quality, reducing order to shipment cycle time and continuous improvement.
- Define and standardize relationship with existing vendors and create KPI to measure performance to ensure cost and quality.
- Work directly with Logistics and 3rd Party provider to Plan and implement Supply Chain optimization projects (e.g warehouse-transfers, route planning, and carriers’ performance).
- Conduct regular proactive analysis on inventory accuracy, slow moving, excess, and obsolete inventory, propose proper actions to stakeholders and execute accordingly.
- Review and analyze back orders on regular basis, identify root causes and propose and execute proper remediation actions.
- Develop and maintain regular cycle count procedure (initiate cycle counts, prepare variance reports, manage adjustments and provide monthly reports to management).
- Develop proper process documentation as required.
- Act as liaison between Marketing, customer service, vendors, production and logistics team
- Post-secondary education; College Diploma or University Degree
- Working knowledge of ERP system functionality, specifically SAP
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Forecast, Planning, Purchasing, Inventory Control or other Supply Chain roles in a manufacturing environment
- 1-2 years of experience working with distributed products
- CSCMP designation or working towards completion (Consul of Supply Chain Management Professionals)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Thorough understanding of vendor management systems and quality programs
- Knowledge and practice of 6 Sigma/Lean Principles is considered an asset
- Ability to multi task and manage S&OP process
- Strong data analytics and attention to detail
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume online to: email@example.com with subject as: Supply Chain Coordinator in Woodbridge, ON, Canada.