Dear Friends and Partners,
I hope this note finds you well and safe! We are happy to continue to serve you and have some great news starting Monday, June 8th, 2020.
1. Our North American Sales Team will be back in action to serve you! This means they will be your local point of contact for all your business questions and needs. This is another means of contact and connectivity that we are happy to open up to our partners once again.
2. Our Customer Care Team remains committed to serve you with now expanded hours from 9:00am – 7:00pm EST now! They are available to service you through all channels: chat, online and via our toll-free number 800 263 2322.
Our priority is to ensure we remain committed to delivering the WOW service you’ve been accustom to pre – COVID19. We are present to answer questions, accepting and shipping your framing orders. We will always do our very best to fulfill your order requests to ensure you continue to service your customers’ needs.
Our priorities on-going:
1. Roma Team: We are proud and happy to be bringing back more of our Roma team members as business continues to ramp up and we owe this to you. We recognize and appreciate the loyalty and support you have given us during this uncertain time.
2. Truck Deliveries: We have resumed truck deliveries in Toronto in a modified fashion to meet needs and demands of our partners, we are monitoring all activity to ensure that we fulfill all orders and requests. We are optimistic and hopeful that together we will come out stronger than ever.
3. Protecting People: Roma Moulding remains committed to the health and safety of our teams, families and partners, this has not changed over the last few months. We are monitoring the changing situation and complying with all public health officials and guidelines across North America.
4. Monitoring the Situation: These are uncertain times for us all. With new information and legislation constantly flowing in by the hour, we remain steadfast in monitoring the situation to ensure we make the best decisions for us all.
Please note, timelines and plans can change, so we kindly ask you remain connected to us for updates both online and through our social network channels:
We have great confidence and appreciation for our public health care system and believe that if we all work together, we will soon be able to return to our normal lives. Our prayers and thoughts go out to all front-line workers and their families and especially to the people impacted by this terrible virus.
I want to personally extend a sincere thank you to all the awesome Roma Team members and Partners for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.
As always, should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We stand united and ready to serve you! Together, we will prevail!
CEO Roma Moulding